The government aims to development of modern infrastructure to encourage entrepreneurs to set up food processing units Subsidy For Warehouse 2022, nabard warehouse subsidy scheme
There are some government schemes for warehouse and certain capital intensive common facilities which are required to created by food processing units irrespective of nature of their processing
Agro Processing Clusters (MoFPI)
- The main objective of the scheme To create modern infrastructure for food processing closer to production areas. And To provide integrated and complete preservation infrastructure facilities from the farm gate to the consumer
- Under the units are set up simultaneous along with creation of common infrastructure. Agro processing clusters set up by Project Execution Agency (PEA)/ Organisation such as Govt./ PSUs/ Joint Ventures/ NGOs/ Cooperatives/ SHGs/ FPOs/ Private Sector/ individuals etc.
- Eligibility for the scheme Agro processing cluster may sanctioned in the same district where CPC of Mega Food Park (MFP) is located. The promoter(s), who have sanctioned Mega Food Parks, will be eligible under the scheme
- The Scheme envisages grants-in-aid @ 35% of eligible project cost in general areas
- And @50% of eligible project cost the North East States including Sikkim and difficult areas namely Himalayan State
- Components of the scheme food testing laboratory, cleaning, grading, sorting and packing facilities, steam generation boilers, dry warehouse, cold storage, pre-cooling chambers, ripening chambers, IQF, specialized packaging, other common processing facilities, etc
One District One Product (MoFPI)
- The Scheme adopts One District One Product (ODOP) approach to reap
- the benefit of scale in terms of procurement of inputs, availing common services and marketing of products.
- ODOP for the scheme will provide the framework for value chain development and alignment of support infrastructure
- Support for common infrastructure would be provided to FPOs, SHGs, cooperatives, any Government agency or private enterprises.
- Common infrastructure created under the scheme should also available for other units
- and public to utilize on hiring basis for substantial part of the capacity.
- Eligibility of a project under this category would decided based on benefit to farmers and industry at large, viability gap, absence of private investment, criticality to value chain, etc.
- Credit linked grant would be available @ 35%. Maximum limit of grant in such cases would be as prescribed.
- Component of the scheme Premises for assaying of agriculture produce, sorting, grading, warehouse and cold storage at the farm-gate
3. National Agriculture Infrastructure Facility scheme
- AIF scheme main objective of the scheme is to Improved marketing infrastructure
- To allow farmers to sell directly to a larger base of consumers and hence, increase value realization for the farmers
- Size of the financing facility – ₹ 1 lakh Crore. Credit Guarantee for loans up to ₹ 2 Crore. Interest subvention of 3% p.a., limited to ₹ 2 crore per project in one location, though loan amount can be higher.
- With investments in logistics infrastructure, farmers will be able to sell in the market with reduced post-harvest
- losses and a smaller number of intermediaries With modern packaging and cold storage system access,
- The organization can apply Agricultural Produce Market Committee Agri-Entrepreneur Central sponsored Public-Private Partnership Project ,Farmer,Farmer Producers Organization ,Federation of Farmer Produce Organisation ,Joint Liability Groups, Local Body sponsored Public-Private Partnership Project , Marketing Cooperative Society, Multipurpose Cooperative Society, National Federations of Cooperatives , Primary Agricultural Credit Society, Self Help Group, Federations of Self Help Groups, Start-Up
- The scheme covers post-harvest management projects like supply chain services including e-marketing platforms, warehouse, silos, pack-houses, assaying units, sorting & grading units, cold chain, logistics facilities, primary processing centers, ripening chambers
- and other viable projects for building community farming assets such as organic input production, bio stimulant production units, infrastructure for smart and precision agriculture, supply chain infrastructure for clusters of crops including exports clusters etc. nabard warehouse subsidy scheme 2020-21
Add a Comment