Register a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
- Any person who intends to establish a micro, small or medium enterprise may file Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates or proof.
- On registration, an enterprise (referred to as “Udyam” in the Udyam Registration portal) will be assigned a permanent identification number to be known as “‘Udyam Registration Number”.
- An e-certificate, namely, “Udyam Registration Certificate” shall be issued on completion of the registration process.
Udyam Registration Process
- An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
- Our single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help you in the process.
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless, and based on self-declaration.
- No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
- Only the Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- Our online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
- Having PAN & GST number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
- Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME will have to re-register themselves.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
REGISTRATION BENEFITS :
Udyam registration plays a vital role especially for small and medium sizes of business throughout India. It is found that the overall economic growth of a nation largely depends on its small and medium size businesses.
Udyam registration online offers entrepreneurs to avail incredible advantages under the current MSME scheme of the Indian Government One of the key benefits of registration is that you can easily get your business included in the state as well as central government business schemes.if you want to grab benefits of these government-run schemes,
- Collateral Free Loans from Bank
- Easy Clearance of Pending Payments
- Overdraft Facility with Interest Exemption
- 50% discount on trademark and Patent Fees
- Some Concession on Electricity bills
- eimbursement of ISO Certification charges
- Government Tenders
- Tax Exemptions