Scheme for creation of backward and forward linkages pmkvy scheme subsidy for milk processing plant subsidy for Pack-House Processing plant
Scheme for creation of backward and forward linkages-This Scheme is a sub-Scheme under the umbrella Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) MOFPI subsidy for milk processing plant subsidy for Pack-House Processing plant
The objective of the scheme is to provide effective and seamless backward and forward integration for processed food industry by plugging the gaps in supply chain in terms of availability of raw material and linkages with the market. The scheme will enable linking of farmers to processors and the market thereby ensuring remunerative prices for their produce
Pattern of Assistance :
- 35% of Eligible Project Cost in General Areas
- 50% of Eligible Project Cost in difficult areas (SC/ST will be considered as difficult areas)
- Max Cap – 5 Cr
- Credit Linked not back ended
- Three Installments – 25%, 40% and 35%
- Eligible Project Cost – Cost of Plant & Machinery + Technical Civil Work
Who are eligible
The applicants organizations such as Central and state PSUs, / Joint Ventures , Farmer Producer Organization (FPOs)/ NGOs/ Cooperatives / SHGs/ Public and Private companies/ Limited Liability Partnerships, Corporate Entity/ Proprietorship Firms / Partnership Firms, etc.
Release of Subsidy :
- 1st Instalment of 25% After utilization of 25% of Promoter contribution and 25% of TL towards Eligible Project Cost, after site inspection within 8 months from date of approval letter (within 10 months for Difficult)
- 2nd Instalment of 40% After utilization of 1st Instl., 65% of Promoter contribution and 65% of TL towards Eligible Project Cost, after Site Inspection within 14 months from date of approved letter (within 16 months for Difficult)
- 3rd & Final Instalment of 35% After utilization of 2nd Instl. 100% of Promoter contribution, 100% TL, Completion of project, Stats Commercial Operations and after joint inspection, within 18 months from date of issue of approval letter (within 10 months for Difficult)
Eligible sectors :
- Milk & Milk products
- Meat, Poultry, Fishery, Marine, Piggery
- Ready to Eat/ Ready to Food Products
- Honey, Coconut, Spices, Mushroom
- Retail Shops for Perishable Food Products
Final term loan sanction for an amount not less than 20% of project cost. Infusion of equity of not less than 20% of total project cost (10% in case of North east, Himalayan states, and ITDP Areas and Islands.
- Integrated Pack-House (s) (with mechanized sorting and grading line / packing line / waxing line/ staging cold room cold storage, etc.)
- Milk Chilling Centre(s)/Bulk Milk Coolers(s)
- Pre Cooling Unit(s)/ Chillers
- Reefer boats
- Machinery and equipment or minimal processing and/or value additions such as cutting, dicing, slicing, pickling , drying, pulping, canning, waxing , etc.
- Machinery and Equipment for packing and packaging-
- Retail chain of outlets to be set up by the processors, and/or organizations with farm level infrastructure under component at above or perishable food products. These would have facilities such as frozen storage/ deep freezers / refrigerated display cabinets/cold room/ chillers/ packing / packaging, etc.
- Distribution center associated with the retail chain of outlets s above with facilities like old room/ cold storage/ ripening chamber.
- Refrigerated/ Insulated Transport/ Reefer Vans in conjunction with components at (a) and/or (b) above.
- 35% of the eligible project cost for genral areas and non-SC/ST
- 50% for North-East, Himalayan States, ITDP areas and Islands respectively or SC/ST- MOFPI
Finwala providing all type of government subsidy & We ensure that your project get maximum subsidy Scheme for creation of backward and forward linkages MOFPI