1. Development of Solar Parks and Ultra Mega Solar Power Projects - Renewable Energy
Renewable energy sector give the financial assistances of Rs.25 lakhs according to park would be released via MNRE or upto 20 lakhs or 30% whichever is less
Implementation agency :-
The sun parks can be developed in collaboration with the State Governments. The implementation agency would be Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) on behalf of Government of India (G0I). SECI will take care of funds to be made available beneath the scheme on behalf of GOI. Renewable Energy
2. Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission(JNNSM)
Objective and targets of JNNSM in renewable energy sector :-
The goal of the National Solar Mission is to establish India as a worldwide leader in solar energy, by using creating the policy situations for its diffusion across the u. S . a s fast as possible.
The Mission will adopt a 3 – section approach, Phase 1 (as much as 2012 – 13), Phase 2 (2013 – 17) and Phase 3 (2017– 22). The instantaneous intention of the Mission is to cognizance on putting
in place an enabling surroundings for solar generation penetration in the usa both at a centralized and decentralized level. – ( Renewable energy )
Central Financial Assistance (CFA):
- CFA @ Rs.25.00 lakh (Rs. twenty five lakh) per park would be released by MNRE to SECI for DPR preparation of the Solar Park, conducting surveys, etc.
- Besides, CFA of up to Rs.20.00 lakh (Rs. twenty lakh) per MW or 30% of the project cost, including Grid-connectivity cost, whichever is lower, would be released to SECI on achieving the milestones given under para 7 of the Scheme. For release of requisite funds, the State Government will send a formal proposal to MNRE.
- The grant will be managed and released by SECI, on behalf of MNRE, for which SECI will be given a fund handling fee of 1% of the grant released.CFA @ Rs.25.00 lakh (Rs.Twenty five lakh) consistent with park could be launched by way of MNRE to SECI for DPR training of the Solar Park, conducting surveys, etc. Besides, CFA of up to Rs.20.00 lakh (Rs. Twenty lakh) consistent with MW or 30% of the undertaking cost, which include Grid-connectivity cost, whichever is lower, would be launched to SECI on reaching the milestones given underneath para 7 of the Scheme. For launch of considered
necessary finances, the State Government will ship a formal concept to MNRE. –Renewable Energy