1. Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund (FIDF)Add YourFinancial assistance:- Heading Text Here
QUANTUM OF LOAN AND MARGIN MONEY/BENEFICIARY CONTRIBUTION :-
The project under the FIDF shall be eligible for loan up to 80% of the estimated/actual project cost. Beneficiaries are required to contribute at least 20% of the project cost as margin money.
- Creation and modernization of capture & culture fisheries infrastructure
- Creation of Marine Aquaculture Infrastructure
- Creation and modernization of Inland Fisheries Infrastructure
- Reduce post-harvest losses and improve domestic marketing facilities through infrastructure support.
- To bridge the resource gap and facilitate completion of ongoing infrastructure projects.
2. Blue Revolution
Blue Revolution, the Neel Kranti Mission has the vision to achieve economic prosperity of the country and the fishers and fish farmers as well as contribute towards food and nutritional security through full potential utilization of water resources for fisheries development in a sustainable manner, keeping in view the bio-security and environmental concerns.
Central financial assistance:-
- 50% of the project/unit cost for general States, leaving the rest to State agencies/organisations, corporations, federations, boards, Fishers cooperatives, private entrepreneurs, individual beneficiaries.
- 80% of the project/unit cost for North-Eastern/Hilly States leaving the rest to State agencies/Organizations, Cooperatives, individual beneficiaries etc.
- 100% for projects directly implemented by the Government of India through its institutes/organisations and Union Territories.