Creation / Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFP) has launched the Scheme for Creation or Expansion of Food Processing Units (CEFPU) under the guidance of Pradhana Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance in the form of loan for setting up of new units and for expansion of existing food processing units. In this article- mofpi consultancy consultants for food processing industries subsidy for food processing
The main objective of the Scheme is creation of processing and preservation capacities and modernization / expansion of existing food processing units which will help in increasing the level of processing, value addition and thereby lead to reduction of wastage and enhancement of farmer’s income
Pattern of Assistance :
The scheme envisages financial assistance to food processing units in the form of grant-in-aid as under:
- 35% of the eligible project cost subject to a maximum of Rs. 5.00 crore in General Areas;
- 50% of the eligible project cost subject to a maximum of Rs. 5.00 Crores in North Eastern States including Sikkim and Difficult areas including Himalayan States (Himachal Pradesh, J&K & Uttarakhand), State Notified ITDP areas and Islands.- mofpi
Who are eligible :
- Central and State PSUs
- Joint Ventures
- Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Public and Pvt. companies
- Limited liability Partnerships
- Corporate entity
- Proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- only one proposal to a family under PMKSY schemes.
- Family will include all members/ relatives.
- Net-worth of each Promoter Individually equal or more than proposed promoter’s equity / Contribution before submitting for approval.
- Methodology of “Net worth” calculation as defined in the Integrated Cold Chain Scheme (ICC) may be adopted.
The following items will not be eligible for calculation of the grant for the unit
(I) Compound wall. (Ii) Administrative Office Building. (iii) Labour quarters for employees/ Workers. (iv) Any other civil work not directly related to the production and processing. v) Cost of land shall not be considered as part of eligible project cost. – mofpi
Ineligible list of plant and machinery:
(i) Fuel, consumables, spares and stores.
(ii) Computers, AC with ducting and allied office furniture.
(iii) Personal Transport vehicles.
(iv) Second hand/ old machines / refurbished machinery.
(v) Expenditure on painting of machinery.
Other ineligible items:
(i) Stationery items. (ii) Pre-operative expenses, consultancy Fee, Margin Money, working capital and
Release of Subsidy :
- 1st installment after utilization of 50% of Promoter contribution and 50% of TL towards Eligible Project Cost
- 2nd Installment after utilization of 100% of Promoter contribution and 100% of TL towards
Eligible Project Cost:
Includes the cost of plant & Machinery and Technical civil work including applicable taxes except for ineligible items as mentioned in paras 3.1 & 3.2 above. Cost of ‘Utilities’ essential for the plant i.e. Water pipeline, DG set, Transformer, Solar panels, Boiler, Solid waste treatment plant, ETP, etc. will be considered under eligible project cost subject to restriction of above cost being maximum 25% of the total project cost.
Finwala providing all type of government subsidy & We ensure that your project get maximum subsidy/grant- Creation / Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities